Monday, June 15, 2009

Working on a new shot

Hey to all those out there. I know I haven't updated this in a long time. Some how I loose track of it easily. I am working on a new shot. I'm trying to really push myself with this one and go for something snappy and a little bit more cartoony. The character is meant to be a young teenage girl, and I'm purposely kind of over acting with it, just trying to give her that over hyper, kind of quality. At the end of last month till the start of this month I got to spend some time at Framestore again freelancing. That place is just full of so many talented people, always amazes me every time I'm there. The commercial I got to work on is going to air before Transformers 2, so if you go see that you should see something I got to work on too!

In the second week of July Animation Mentor is having it's regular BBQ and Job Fair. My goal is to have this shot done, and to clean up and polish my The World shot before then. Here's a link to where the current shot is at, I'm gonna start posting links instead of embedding the video. Just try to save some bandwidth and such. Well I hope everyone out there is doing well, and like always feel free to leave a comment if you like.

No comments: