Monday, June 29, 2009

Florida is awesome.

Hey all. I just got back late last night from spending a week in Florida for a little family vacation. Was a freaking awesome time all around. I got to snorkel a living coral reef which was mind blowing. The water there is just so crystal clear (I was in Ft Lauderdale). When the boat got to the coral reef, it was about 20 feet deep and you could see straight down to the bottom. I also got to spend a couple hours hanging out with my mentor from class 1 of Animation Mentor, which was a killer time. I spent a lot of time in the sun and finally have some color to me. Overall just really relaxing and a great time, I just wish I could have gotten my laptop to open my new shot cause then I could have gotten some animation done while I was there as well.

No comments: