Monday, July 20, 2009

Busy busy busy times

Hey everyone! Last weekend was the Animation Mentor Job Fair and BBQ! I had a crazy awesome time out there. Animators are just fun people, plain and simple. I managed to get the new shot done before the job fair, which I was really glad of. Anyone who wants to check it out can do so here as always any thoughts or comments are more than welcome! I start a nice just under a month gig at Framestore NY tomorrow. Can't wait to be back there, I know I've said before and I'm sure I'll say it again but everyone there is just so freaking awesome. It's this collection of just amazingly talented people who are also just incredibly friendly, and welcoming.

For my own personal stuff, I'm going to try and re-do the walk in my last dialog shot. It's one aspect of it that I've never been happy with, and after what I've learned from working on the Boxxy shot I think I have a much better idea on how to approach it.

Hope to have an update of new walk blocking for you guys in a couple days, it really depends on what time I get home from work over the next couple days.

Catch you soon!

No comments: