Monday, March 30, 2009

Quick Update and Monsters Vs Aliens

Hey everyone out there. I know I haven't updated the new shot in a bit. The last few weeks I've been working on a little side thing for a friend. Which should hopefully be done by the end of this week or middle of next week and then I can get back on top of this new shot cause it still needs a bunch of work.

So on the 21st I got to go to an early screening of Monsters Vs Aliens at an Imax in 3D and it was AWESOME! I'm still not a fan of seeing movies in Imax though, specially not 3D ones. Unless you're sitting really really far back the screens just too big. Hopefully I can get a group of friends together to see this again in a regular 3D screen, in fact I'm really excited to. I may go tomorrow even if I can't find anyone to go with. The movie just has these amazingly endearing characters, and I really want to see it again. It was one of those rare times when I walked out of a theater and thought, wow ok I want a sequel to that like ASAP.

Major congrats to the team at Dreamworks, they did an awesome job all around with the movie and they all should be really proud of it!

No comments: