Monday, January 19, 2009

Woooaaahh it's been way too long!

Hey everyone out there. I can't believe it's been almost 6 months since I last posted anything.

So much has happened since I last posted lets see where to start.

I graduated from AM on Saturday and it was AMAZINGLY awesome. The AM guys put on just an awesomely fun graduation ceremony, and AMers know how to party. I managed to get about half my shots of my short into starting polish. I plan on going back to it and really finishing it all up right.

Right before going out to San Fran for graduation I finished up a nice month long gig at Framestore NY working on a really really awesome commercial. I can not wait till the superbowl airs so I can post it up here for everyone to see!

I never finished that new character dialog I was working on, class 5 and 6 just got way too busy. I've learned so much since I started it though that I kind of want to go back and redo some big chunks of it.

There's been a tons more but I just can't remember it all. Now that I have alot more free time though hopefully I'll be posting more.

Hopefully by the end of the week I'll be posting up a demo reel and then getting a start on redoing that new 1 character.

No comments: