Saturday, June 21, 2008

Wow another class done!

So how's it going out in blogger land? I'm doing freaking awesome! While I should be heading to bed I decided to post this up no idea why. Anyway today was crazy for 2 reasons it marked the end of my first week Interning at Framestore NY (which has been insanely awesome) and it marked the last day of what was probably the best animation class I've ever had.

I just want to give a huge thank you to everyone at Framestore. Everyone there is super nice, and friendly and its already been an amazing experience. I'm sure the next 3 weeks are only going to be even better!

I figured I'd also post up my progress reel, my 2 character shot still needs just a crazy amount of work though.

http://www.artofjohn.com/examples/class4progreel.mov

No comments: